Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sound and Vision

I have written about music in the past, and am writing about music again. I've decided that it would be a good idea to archive some of my writings that I like, yet which are now only available at places like the Wayback Machine. Some of what's here comes from Deep, my late '90s-early 2000s collaboration with my friend, Michael Thompson. Others come from various other places. Some things are private musings that I'll be making public. I'm hoping to expand my collection of writing here, as well as keep you updated on my latest work about Freddie Mercury.

Archival writings will be labeled as such. Original links may be gone, but I will add some new links, when appropriate. Perhaps I'll start interviewing people again. I still need to share my 2003 FM Einheit interview, which was, if I may be so bold, an outstanding one.

Thanks for visiting. To be continued...